Car Show: Vehicles Needed

Post topics about banquets, picnics, and other social events here.
sgoatley2001e46

Car Show: Vehicles Needed

Post by sgoatley2001e46 »

Hey everyone,

My sister-in-law is running a car show this year on Saturday, June 20th, and she's looking for more cars, motorcycles, and vendors. I have a PDF document that has more information and a registration form on it, but can't figure out how to load it here. If you email me at e46bimmer @ optonline dot com, I can forward the forms to you. You can also email her directly at jamiedoatley @ yahoo.com. Anyway, the group she is running this for is the MOMS Club of Blairstown, and she's asked me to see if anyone from the NJ BMW CCA would have an interest in showing their cars. They've run at least 1 other show in the last few years that I can remember, and it was pretty successful. This group raised money to build a playground for Sycamore Park through this fundraiser previously, and it was finished last year. It was a great community project. This is intended to continue raising money for other improvements to the land at Sycamore Park, and the car show will be held here.

Here is the blurb she has used online:

6/20: Come join us for Blairstown's Annual Car Show at Sycamore Park from 10am to 2pm! Food, music, vendors, prizes, games, and fun for the whole family! Free spectator admission. Cars, Trucks, and Motorcycles can pre-register by emailing jamiedoatley @ yahoo dot com for a registration form. $15 per vehicle before June 10th, $20 June 11th til day of the show. Rain date Sunday June 21st. Located at 25 Lambert Rd. Blairstown, NJ.

While I won't be able to attend as we'll be out of town, it'd be awesome to see a bunch of cars representing the NJ BMW CCA. She's not asking for only BMW's, so if you've got some other hot rod or collector car, it'd be worth your time. These are the kinds of shows I like because there is so much diversity. Check it out, and see if you can make it.

PS: There are some great driving roads that lead up to Blairstown... :D

Cheers!
Scott

edw1

Re: Car Show: Vehicles Needed

Post by edw1 »

Are LeMons cars welcome?
ImageImage

sgoatley2001e46

Post by sgoatley2001e46 »

Hey Ed - I don't see why not. I'm not hosting the show, but I think it'd be fine. Like I said, my sister-in-law is running it as a fund raiser, and she's not a "car person", so she wouldn't even know what a LeMons car is. I'm guessing to her and others it'll look like a semi-cheap/banged up race car. Best guess is that you'll need a display placard that shows what LeMons is, or maybe that article in Roundel. If you really have a concern about whether or not you can show it, just email her at the address above.

Scott

edw1

Post by edw1 »

Thanks. I'll see if the Red wReck can make it.

ImageImage