August 19 autocross

Have something to say about autocross? This is the place.
drautox

August 19 autocross

Post by drautox »

Great news! NJCEC told me that the lot we use at the Expo center was repaved last year!
Please register for the Aug 19 Saturday event.

drautox

Re: August 19 autocross

Post by drautox »

This news may have been premature. I just visited the NJCEC lot, and although it is ok, it looks pretty much as it always has.
Sorry.

drautox

Post by drautox »

Autocross at NJ Expo Center this coming Saturday. Bring sunscreen and lunch, and prepare for a fun day of autocross!
Register now here: http://msreg.com/NJAX081917

colin

Post by colin »

Seventeen runs and done by 2pm?! AND AIR CONDITIONED LAVATORIES WITH RUNNING WATER AND EVERYTHING?!! Are you kidding!? No we're not! Great day to waste some tires! Super-fast course and plenty of runs meant tons of fun for everyone. There hasn't been a better deal in motorsports since we had Jamie's lunch wagon. Results are posted here!

Thanks to everyone who made it out today and helped make a great event happen. We're not the only game in town, we know, but hey - seventeen runs!

Don't forget we have a points event at Giants Stadium with SCCA on September 16th. See youse guise then!

colin

Post by colin »

Here's a video of my quickest run. It seems on these hot days we all struggle to find extra grip as the days goes on. While my best run was in the second heat, it was only seven hundredths of a second faster than my best time from the first heat. Practice makes perfect!