Looking for BMW repair shop in Rockland County/North Jersey

Anything that doesn't fit into the other categories.
gfield

Looking for BMW repair shop in Rockland County/North Jersey

Post by gfield »

I need to replace the boot on the front left drive for an E46 325XI looking for a BMW mechanic shop other than the dealership to do the work that is not too far from New City, NY 10956. The front left boot failed under warranty. Now the front right boot has failed and the car is no longer under warranty for the job...

email greg at gfield@telcoexperts.com

victory1auto

Post by victory1auto »

Consider using Rennsport Motor Works in Hackensack NJ. 201 489 5577
Owner Sal Puleio is a NJ Chapter member and driver-school instructor. He has been taking care of NJ members' cars for many years.

Vic

tjkirk

Post by tjkirk »

try Haven Motors, Goffle Rd., Ridgewood, N.J. (201)444-9816. They've helped me a lot with "heavy lifting". Joe is great to deal with and Craig is a ex-BMW tech.

BJerolimic
Location: Glen Ridge, NJ . . . . . . '98 318ti - '01 M5 - '08 X5

Post by BJerolimic »

consider using Bimmers Only in Bedford Hills, NY (I believe it's Bedford Hills))

and gone but not forgotten:
'00 323Ci Steel Grey / Black Dinan & UUC & Schnitzer mods
'89 325iX Diamond Black / Black 4dr 5spd Dinan chip, Ireland exhaust, H&R+Koni
'01 525iTa

rainandsun

Post by rainandsun »

i was on search of auto shops in New Jersey i just want to add here these reliable and trusted service center for cars. i got this from automd here is the link New Jersey auto repair one of the top ranked site from google search. 305 Automotive and Cycles LLC.
________
Rain and Sun
(that's my name)

Moose77

Post by Moose77 »

I also live in Rockland. My car is currently at Northeast Motorsport getting an inspection II done. It's about a 25 minute ride not to bad. I will let you know how I like them

jcatral14

Post by jcatral14 »

I take my car to Northeast Motorsports in Mahwah. Mike is great to deal with and his prices are very reasonable.

BoschServiceUS

Post by BoschServiceUS »

In the future, why not try our Bosch Service Locator app from our Facebook page to find a trust worthy shop by you. In just a few seconds we were able to find a number of BMW service professionals specifically in the Tri-State area. Visit the page and give it a shot. Good luck in your search!

http://www.facebook.com/BoschServiceUS? ... 3281518702

kishg

Post by kishg »

I can recommend NE Motorsports in Mahwah. I've had them do annual techs and alignments on my race car a number of times and they've always been great to deal with.

edw1

Post by edw1 »

Ooohhhh... an unsolicited advertising post... Can I go first?

A link to a Facebook group? Really? Is that what they teach in marketing classes these days? Perhaps if you provided a nanogram of actual tech, we would appreciate your input. Until then, go back to your boring little meetings to discuss why you lost so much OE business to the horrific crap that Siemens unloads on BMW AG. It's pretty bad when I long for the days of 80's Bosch semi-reliability.

Also, viewtopic.php?t=2473

EDIT: removed cheap shot at ZF/Lemforder/Sach/Boge that can wait for another day
ImageImage

kishg

Post by kishg »

rofl. where's the popcorn? :)

gfield

Post by gfield »

This request was from 4 years ago! I got it fixed. I am working with Rennsport Motors in Hackensack. Sal is very helpful. He is a club member and former racer. Right now he is helping me to replace the head gasket on my M3 and a laundry list of other things since the car is still in peices and out of service....It should be back in action by the 24th of June 2011!

Thanks anyway!
Greg Field
1997 Boston Green M3 Coupe
2003 Titanium Silver 325 IX Sedan