2002 and 320i parts for free

Engine, Transmission, Final Drive, and anything in between belongs here.
LilVic20

2002 and 320i parts for free

Post by LilVic20 »

Hi. I need to clear out most of the 2002 and 320i parts I collected during the 90s. I think I'll just keep my E30 and E36 parts!

All of my parts have been stored in a dry and pest-free environment. I am discarding stock parts that either were removed from parts cars or from my many 320i's and my 2002 (d@mn I miss her!). I think most of what I've looked through thus far could be categorized as interior parts, A/C parts, alternators, and OEM emission control parts. I think most of this would interest a person if they were using a car as a daily driver (i.e. not a track car) or if they were performing a showroom-stock restoration and wanted to save some money (e.g. last night I found two complete 77-79 320i emission/intake systems and some 2002 instruments).

I would feel badly if everything got thrown in the trash, so if anyone thinks of something they might need, please email me at VML_ino@yahoo.com. I'll let you know if I saw the specific part you are looking for. I could even arrange to meet you at a monthly meeting or a track event and bring the part(s) to you there.

Thanks!