FS: 2001 E46 330ci manual transmission

Selling a BMW? Looking for one? This is the place for you.
Davieschild

FS: 2001 E46 330ci manual transmission

Post by Davieschild »

Attached are a number of images of the 2001 e46 330ci I need to sell. Both the interior and exterior are pretty roughed up, but the transmission and engine are doing great. Had a complete oil system overhaul about 6 years ago. Had a coolant system overhaul about a year ago. 244,000 miles. Driver’s side wheel well was struck in 2019. Superficial damage, didn’t touch the wheel or any of the drive systems behind it. Driver’s side keyhole is nonfunctional. Passenger window is functional but switch is broken. Driver’s side rear window is non-functional, sealed shut with industrial silicone. Has a 3.5mm headphone jack connection to the radio in place of the 6cd changer. Kelly blue book rates the car’s private party value at $2,630 after factoring the cosmetic damages. I’m just looking for an offer to get it out of my hands. I’m moving to Staten Island for a new job with the coast guard and there is simply no way I can find a place to park the car to keep it.

feel free to reach out to me if you are interested. perfect for stock racing or to beat up at the rally :P

Thank you for your time

manual 5-speed
about 244,000 miles
2-door
rated good condition by kelly blue book. a working engine, but interior & exterior heavily worn
monaco blue

see folder for images
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... p=sharing