SOLD: 2009 BMW 328i - Super Clean!

Selling a BMW? Looking for one? This is the place for you.
sgoatley2001e46

SOLD: 2009 BMW 328i - Super Clean!

Post by sgoatley2001e46 »

The day has come, and my car is for sale. I'm a long time BMW CCA member, and fellow enthusiast. For some reason, I'm unable to attach the image files, so the Craigslist posting is at the bottom of this listing. Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions, or more photos.

It's a very clean and strong running 2009 BMW 328i, automatic, 116,600 miles. 2nd owner since 33,000 miles. Well maintained and in great condition. Has the 17 inch factory wheels, power front driver and passenger seats, memory settings for driver’s seat, mirrors, radio, and keys/remotes (2 included). Also has power moonroof, power windows and locks, heated front seats, CD player and factory auxiliary port. Everything works, and all lights work (including front halo lights, puddle lights, and door entry lights). Most service documentation since purchase, and title-in-hand. The car runs, drives, stops, and operates as it should, and is immaculate inside and out. Sale includes 2 sets of wheels (one set with snow tires, one with all season tires).

Car does not have any performance modifications, but does have several reversible cosmetic updates. Headlights and fog lights have Lamin-X protective film, and side marker lights have been updated to smoke colored LED lights. The interior wood trim on the dash, console, and door panels has been wrapped in gray 3M carbon film. The original wood grain is underneath and in flawless condition. Rear window, and door windows have 35% tint. The paint is in overall good condition. It looks great, but is not flawless.

This has been our family car and a daily driver since early 2013; the demands of a growing family require a bigger vehicle at this time. It was predominantly maintained by the dealer with more frequent oil change intervals than recommended, with some services done by local independent shops. Transmission and rear differential fluid changes around 33K and 68K miles by BMW. Many major service items already completed; including the oil pan gasket, oil filter housing gasket, valve cover gasket, valvetronic gasket, and eccentric shaft sensor seal all replaced (included new valve cover bolts, and spark plugs at same service). If we were keeping the car for another couple of years, we’d likely invest in new shocks and struts, but the current set up drives and operates without a problem. The fuel pump was preventatively replaced in 2019, and the two safety recalls for the blower motor and PCV valve heater have both been completed. The balance of SULEV warranty still in place (15 years, 150K miles, for emission related items under the California Emissions Warranty).

This is a great car, and still gets compliments. It’s a blast to drive, and lives up to expectations. It’s good looks hide it’s age, and it still shows well. It’s an ideal car for someone looking to get into clean BMW inexpensively.

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/ ... 03155.html

Please contact me at 908- SIX ONE NINE – 2421 with any questions or further interest. I can also be reached at e90BMWforSale@outlook.com. Thanks for looking!

Scott
Last edited by sgoatley2001e46 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sgoatley2001e46

Re: Sale Pending: 2009 BMW 328i - Super Clean!

Post by sgoatley2001e46 »

Sale Pending