2005 Competition package M3 - 34k miles

Selling a BMW? Looking for one? This is the place for you.
MrMCoupe

Post by MrMCoupe »

Exterior Silbergrau (Silver Gray) Metallic Interior Imola Red

Description

Great example of a well cared for e46 M3 ZCP with a stunning color combination. Garage kept, non-smoker, sunny day car. Never driven when there was a chance salt would be on the road. Only hand washed and waxed. Selling due to losing garage space. This car features the Competition package, SMG, Xenon headlights, sun roof, navigation, Bluetooth and BMW mobility kit. Extras are BMW under seat storage boxes, BMW seat covers, new car cover, alarm, JL Audio clean-sweep, Amps for stereo with Aux in and subwoofer. Also included are the owners manual, original window sticker and service records. Clean Carfax.

Recent service

Oil changed annually, tires replaced at 32k miles, 30k service completed at Mr. M Car and airbag recall complete.

Issues

Paint chips, mainly on lower bumper, a few wheel scratches and a small door ding which you have to look hard to find. Drivers side seat belt has a frayed edge (new belt is included).

Rumor

SMG is bad. Not so! I didn't think I would like it when I got the car. I love it now. The key is knowing how to use it properly. It is amazing for spirited driving and has the auto mode when you are stuck in traffic or a non-manual driver wants to experience the fun of an M3. I have never used the launch control.

I can supply more pictures/Video or deliver, locally, for PPI. VIN WBSBL93485PN62903

Listed with National at $48k
Attachments
IMG_8159.jpg
IMG_8159.jpg (60.54 KiB) Viewed 3635 times
IMG_8096.jpg
IMG_8096.jpg (32.78 KiB) Viewed 3635 times
IMG_8080.jpg
IMG_8080.jpg (31.46 KiB) Viewed 3635 times