Loooking for X3/X5 Lease Takeover

Selling a BMW? Looking for one? This is the place for you.
CT88

Loooking for X3/X5 Lease Takeover

Post by CT88 »

Hey Folks,

Figured I would give a shot here before heading to the dealer.

If anyone is looking to get out of their X3 lease (or even X5 depending), feel free to send me a message. Would prefer not to sign a new 36 month lease w/ down payment etc, so am trying to find something more short term. Heated seats and Nav a must.

Thanks,
Chris
2001 M5
2015 X3
'96 Cosmos M3 over Modena - sold :(

sgoatley2001e46

Re: Loooking for X3/X5 Lease Takeover

Post by sgoatley2001e46 »

Have you checked the Swap a Lease website yet? It's hit and miss, and you're not always dealing with club members, but people there are usually pretty eager to get out, and have plenty of short term options. Just be wary of the seller who has nearly used up all their miles...

jjmbuilder

Post by jjmbuilder »

Hello,

I have a lease on a 2014 X3, 2.8xi, sparkling bronze metallic with sand interior. The lease is three years 30,000 miles and it started in January 2014 at $563.00 per month. The truck has approximately 11,500 miles and we still drive it daily. It has heated seats and navigation.

My wife recently had back surgery and her recovery has not gone well, leaving her unable to work. Recently we found out she needs additional surgery with another extended recovery. This is the only reason for considering selling the truck, it would be a financial savings for us.

If interested, please let me know. I can scan and send you the window sticker when I get to work tomorrow.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

Jason

CT88

Post by CT88 »

I've been keeping an eye on swapalease but it's been hit or miss as you mentioned.

Jason - I sent you a PM, could be interested, gave you my contact information, send over the sticker when you can.

Thanks
2001 M5
2015 X3
'96 Cosmos M3 over Modena - sold :(