NEW European Inspired Road Course...

Use this forum to talk about club racing.
CarBuff

NEW European Inspired Road Course...

Post by CarBuff »

I friend of mine sent me this information about a new track to be built in Eastern PA. Man, do I wish I had an extra $10k.........

"October 19, 2011

NEW EUROPEAN INSPIRED ROAD COURSE... Reserve Your "No-Risk", "No-Deposit" Membership On-Line Now!

Dear Fellow Driving Enthusiast,

I am pleased to report that our revolutionary new "membership driven" Alpine Motorsports Club is underway in Eastern Pennsylvania.

The new Club is now moving forward with exciting Membership options that are available to you today.

I personally invite you to visit Alpine's website, www.AlpineSignature.com where three exciting Membership Plans, including benefits and pricing, are presented and explained in detail. As you will see, all three Plans include:
•Affordable Membership Fee & Annual Dues.
•Perpetual Membership Longevity.
•100% Refundability of Your Membership Fee.
•A No Deposit Required Policy to Secure Your Club Membership Reservation On-Line.

Thank you for your kind consideration of the Alpine Motorsports Club on the eve of project commencement.

Very truly yours,
Paul J. Matinho
Alpine Motorsports Club LLC
Office: 800-747-1050 or 610-954-8174; Fax: 610-954-8175
Email: Membership@AlpineSignature.com

P.S. Please visit our website: www.AlpineSignature.com to enjoy a breathtaking virtual drive around Alpines world class Road Course!

Be sure to visit us on www.facebook.com/AlpineMotorsportsClub for additional updates. "

Bossertrot

Post by Bossertrot »

Well, it's not exactly new, that thing's been in the works for at least 15 years. If it actually gets built this time is anyone's guess but I hope it will. FWIW, not a big fan of Alan Wilson designs which generally have too many corners and don't flow well.

BJerolimic
Location: Glen Ridge, NJ . . . . . . '98 318ti - '01 M5 - '08 X5

Post by BJerolimic »

Any chance they will allow club events? If so the 10k membership seems like a bust as the yearly dues are pretty close to paying for four two day track events which matches the eight days you get with the membership

Would be nice that it's so close though! What is happening with Liberty Bell?

and gone but not forgotten:
'00 323Ci Steel Grey / Black Dinan & UUC & Schnitzer mods
'89 325iX Diamond Black / Black 4dr 5spd Dinan chip, Ireland exhaust, H&R+Koni
'01 525iTa

jwhite

Post by jwhite »

There are new owners in the mix now, supposedly using their own funds for construction.

We are already on the waiting list for a club event (and have been since 2007 thanks to Bob I.); DelVal is among the confirmed clubs for an event.

RealM3E30

Track

Post by RealM3E30 »

I've been watching this, some of my customers live in that area, yes it is going. Great thing is, 20 minutes from my door to pit out. R 8)