Farewell to NJ

This is the place to post any topics related to the NJBMWCCA Community that don't fall into the other categories.
ppaparella

Farewell to NJ

Post by ppaparella »

After living my entire 60 years in NJ, my wife and I will be moving to California in early August. I've been a NJ Chapter member since 1983 and intend to stay a member. I am really disappointed that the 50th anniversary event had to be postponed. That would have been a great and last chance to see many people I've known over the past 37 years in the chapter. Let's hope we can get back to normal activities sometime soon!
Paul Paparella

jwhite

Re: Farewell to NJ

Post by jwhite »

Paul,

We will miss you. Enjoy your retirement and move - think of us in the winter as we shovel our snow and you decide whether to have another beer or a mojito. Hope you can come back next year when we have our 5One anniversary celebration.

Cheers,
Jeff

pauln

Re: Farewell to NJ

Post by pauln »

Hi Paul,

We will miss you! It was a pleasure getting to know you at all of our events. You know you're welcome back anytime! Hope to see you next year at our 50th anniversary celebration.

If you're around next week, please join us at the Deutscher Club of NJ for our annual Show'N Shine event next Thursday (8/13). Hope to see you around.

Regards,
Paul N