Need help flatbedding a non Running BMW home

This is the place to post any topics related to the NJBMWCCA Community that don't fall into the other categories.
RS4Drew

Need help flatbedding a non Running BMW home

Post by RS4Drew »

Hello my fellow BMW enthusiast's- My name is Drew and I will be purchasing a non-running 2000 BMW 540i/6 Sport from a fellow BMW enthusiast in Cranford, NJ. I live 75-80 miles away in Souderton (Bucks County, PA).

I am looking for someone who has the use of a flat-bed tow vehicle who would be willing to help me bring this car home. If you would be willing to help me out for a case of your favorite cold beverage and pizza and money for gas, I would very much like to hear from you.

I am looking to pick this car up Saturday May 7th.

I already called AAA and my membership does not cover this sort of service and to use a tow service would be cost prohibitive for me working on a budget to get this car up and running after I perform the needed engine work (Timing Chain and Timing Chain Guides replacement).

Please PM me if you are willing and able to help out a BMW guy!

Thank you,
Drew

sgoatley2001e46

Re: Need help flatbedding a non Running BMW home

Post by sgoatley2001e46 »

Sorry, I don't have a trailer, but would definitely consider helping if I could. Didn't Jeff just write a similar story in the news letter? It's not a Lambo, but.....

Bumping for a guy in need..... Anyone with a trailer in Union County or Bucks County????