A fun car with some issues requiring repair. This would be a great car for someone who can do the labor themselves. I don't have the means, the tools, or the time to repair the issues. Perhaps you do? If so, this is the car for you!!
- ZHP "Nothing Special" Model
- 185,500+ Miles
- SilverGrey Metallic
- Black leather interior with M3 Seats
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Xenon Headlights
- Wood trim (Original, damaged silver cube trim included)
- New Pilot Sport 4S tires with less than 1,000 miles
- Avin Avant 4 Head Unit with Apple Car Play
- CarFax from 2016 available
- Electrical battery drain (needs a tender)
- GM5 module requires occasional resetting.
- Oil Pan gasket leaking
- Rear Main Seal leak
- Motor and transmission mounts worn.
- Headliner droop
- Minimal rust spots
- 139,311 - Tie Rods Replaced, Alignment done.
- 141,516 - Passenger Airbag Recall, Valve cover gasket, Spark Plugs, and Fuel Filter Replaced
- 142,987 - Cooling System refresh (radiator, hoses, water pump, thermostat, belts, expansion tank), Brake flush, Breather system refresh, Oil Filter housing gasket & line replacement.
- 144,000 - Installed H&R Sport Springs, Bilstein Shocks/struts, Strut mount hardware, New brake pads & rotors
- 146,942 - Continental Extreme Contact A/S tires installed, Oil Change
- 152,605 - Driver's Airbag Recall, Power Steering fluid exchange
- 156,250 - Control Arms Replaced, RR wheel bearing replaced, Y pipe (fuel system) replaced, Oil Change
- (missing records) Oil _Filter changes every 5-6k miles
- (missing) GM5 Module replaced (Used)
- (missing) Front Window Regulators and RF door gasket replaced
- (missing) Battery Replaced
- 184902 - Michelin Pilot Port 4s tires installed
- 184921 - Tie Rod Ends replaced, Oil Change
- Valentine One detector and remote display
- WeatherTech Floor Mats F+R
- Two Rear Wheels in moderate shape
- Windshield Wiper Tray (replacement)
Price: $3,600 neg. (Includes all extras listed above)