2008 CART Time Trial schedule

Use this forum to talk about club racing.
DanaRobbins

2008 CART Time Trial schedule

Post by DanaRobbins »

Hello, all! I'm dropping by to give you the Time Trial schedule for the Connecticut Autocross and Rally Team (CART) for 2008. First of all - thanks to those of you who joined us last year, and I'm glad you had fun at our events.

Our schedule begins May 9th at Pocono Internationsal Raceway. We will be running the North Course with our usual "open track" format until around 2, then the trial, then our "team relay" event. Come and join the fun - it's a super day of racing for a REALLY good price - still $175! Remember - we limit our events to the FIRST 50 ENTRIES - so you will get all of the track time you can handle! There is still some room for the May event, but it's getting fuller by the day.

The remaining events will also be at Pocono - July 21 on South course, back to North Course on August 29th.

Then the "big one" - CIRCUITS MAXIMUS on September 29th. ALL THREE CIRCUITS (North, South, East) ALL DAY. This one we will limit to the first 75 cars for $250. Three "open track" circuits from 9 AM until noon. At Noon NORTH Course shuts to begin Time Trials. 30 minutes later the Trials begin on EAST course. South remains "open track" all day if you don't want to trial. East reopens for open practice as soon as Trials are over, North hosts the super CART Team Challange - a "tag team" trial event that is an absolute BLAST.

One MAJOR improvement this year - no work stations for competitors. CART has contracted a pro flagging crew for all events!

Come and join us for the fun! Go to cartct.com, click on the Track Day info on the left. Hope to see you there!. Email me if you have any questions - dana.robbins@comcast.net!

Dana.

(ps: I'm an owner, as well - '05 330xi, '94 325i - although I race a REALLY loud Fiero - you'll "hear" me on the 9th!)