Z-1 Value

RealM3E30

Z-1 Value

Post by RealM3E30 »

Posting this for a member.

My name is Michael Muzychka and I am from Calgary, Canada.  I have just been blessed with an offer to buy a 1990 BMW Z1.  The car was originally shipped to Japan and imported to Canada some years ago.  To my and the sellers knowledge it is the only Z1 in Canada.  The car has 26000ish Kilometers (about 16,250 miles) and is the Ancient Green with yellow interior.  There is a small (I missed it on the first walk around) crack in the front bumper other than that it is mint.

My problem is I have no idea what the car is worth.  Please help me.  If anyone is interested, I maybe willing to flip it.

You can call me at (403) 270-4455 or by email if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your time.

Michael

jont

Re: Z-1 Value

Post by jont »

RealM3E30 wrote:

My problem is I have no idea what the car is worth. Please help me. If anyone is interested, I maybe willing to flip it.
There's a BMW Z car forum based in England, and it has a Z1 sub forum on it, so you should be able to ask over there about its value in Canada. At the very least, you might be able to generate some interest in your car.

Also, I do remember seeing Z1s being discussed by people over at the RoadFly Z3 forum. I seem to remember that that a Z3 owner from Texas has one, or has a friend who does.

Good luck on the sale!