Get your E30 325i in Popular Mechanics magazine

adelcolle

Get your E30 325i in Popular Mechanics magazine

Post by adelcolle »

Hi everyone,

Sorry to post this in the technical section, but I wanted to make sure the right people saw this opportunity. I'm an assistant auto editor at Popular Mechanics magazine, and we are looking for a 1987-1991 BMW 325i to photograph for an upcoming story. The car needs to be stock and in very good condition. The photo shoot will take place on the weekend of July 23rd and 24th in Atlantic Highlands, NJ. The shoot and possible video should only take about two hours. If interested, please contact me at adelcolle@hearst.com to send some photos and answer some follow-up questions. Please also feel free to repost this request in other applicable threads and forums.

Thanks, and again, sorry about posting here.

Andrew Del-Colle

kishg

Post by kishg »

andrew,

i have emailed you.

tks,

-kish

gfield

Post by gfield »

Kish,

I hope you'll still be at Summit. I hope to have my e36 up and running by then....My head gasket job has developed into a major overhaul....

Greg Field
1997 Boston Green M3 coupe

kishg

Post by kishg »

gfield wrote:Kish,

I hope you'll still be at Summit. I hope to have my e36 up and running by then....My head gasket job has developed into a major overhaul....

Greg Field
1997 Boston Green M3 coupe
i'll be there racing.. you going to make it?

gfield

Post by gfield »

I am an eyelash away from having my car complete! I blew the head gasket about a month ago and found a myriad of problems that came with it....The head and block are polished, leakdown and xray on the head came back clean. I am just waiting for Marren to send me back the injectors. The only track time I've had since May is a full day at Ocean City, MD Karting....My family are planning on coming to Summit to watch the race. They live about 40 minutes away so I've got a nice place to stay. We just need a racer to root for!

Sincerely,
Greg
1997 Boston Green M3 Coupe
2003 Titanium Silver 325IX Sedan Dinan Stage III